Thursday, April 18, 2013

Pray for West

There has been so much tragedy on the news, Boston & now West, TX added to all the usual mayhem going on. I usually stay away from writing about these things, not because I don't care, but because that's not why I started this Blog. However, the more I heard about the explosion in West the more I felt compelled to call out for prayer.
West, TX means alot to our family. Both Hubby & I spent our childhoods stopping there, for him it was to & from his grandparents house & for me my great-grandparents. We were stopping, of course, for their amazing kolaches! I'm sure we saw each other there and didn't even know it!
Then we spent the first night of our Honeymoon in West on our way to San Antonio. So West, TX will always have a special place in our hearts!
They are in a lot of pain right now as the deal with the effects of this fertilizer plant explosion. I'm just asking for prayer. Prayer for healing, for a quick rebuilding, & for comfort.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment