Monday, February 5, 2018

Waxahachie & Arlington Eats

I have tried out 2 restaurants recently that I think everyone should know about!
 Bistro 115 just opened in Waxahaxhie, and we are glad they did!
 When we went it was during their soft opening, so they didn't have the full menu available yet. However, the soft opening menu assured me we would be back! I got the crab cake sliders, which came with a fried green tomato & a little cole slaw inside. These crab cakes were mostly crab! So flavorful! And the chips on the side were housemade with a little fried basil, yum! Also, the people were so nice, and accommodating! They recommend reservations, and we saw then turn several people away because tbey were booked. I can't wait to go back!
 Today my sisters, nieces, nephews, & I tried Ninja Ramen in Arlington. I had only ever had ramen at one restaurant before today, & that restaurant had closed :( so I was looking for a new place!
This ramen was above and beyond what I had before! I got the spicy miso and I added garlic flakes & bok choy. It had a great heat, a nice thick flavorful miso, and the additions added even more flavor! I am ready to go back and get another bowl for dinner! Both nieces who had never had ramen really liked the kids miso. Luke thought we were going for Pho, and did not want to try the ramen :( but he got the kids pork and rice, and he really liked the pork with their dipping sauce! We will be back! But first we should treat Luke to some Pho in the near future ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment