Sunday, June 1, 2014

Book 17!

The 17th book on my Empty Shelf is "How to Raise the Perfect Dog" by Cesar Millan aka The Dog Whisperer.
This book is specifically about raising puppies, which Ghost is not. However, it had several tidbits of info that I found very helpful! The most important being that until this book, I had not found a single piece of advice that helped with walking my pulling machine. The Dog Whisperer suggested I walk with a walking stick as a barrier to keep him from getting ahead of me. First walk with the walking stick was a completely different walking experience! He stayed next to me, and while there can still be some improvement, he never pulled me! That piece of advice alone was worth reading this book!
What's the best piece of advice you ever received for your precious pup?

No comments:

Post a Comment