Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Music

I would like to know who decided that Christmas music is supposed to sound so old & boring. I've never liked Christmas music. I love Christmas, I love Christmas decorations & anything else associated with Christmas, but the music bores me to tears. I do realize that each genre of music has songs that people have redone, & there is even the occasional completely new song of which there are a few that I don't mind. However, for the most part, Christmas music all sounds the same to me, & this time of year all the radio stations are playing it. I would like to make a request to the song writers out there, please write more modern, likable Christmas music, and maybe we can phase out the carols that sound so old.
I realize that at this point you are thinking, "What a Scrooge" but I assure you I'm really not, I really do love Christmas, I would just also love to enjoy what I'm listening to this wonderful time of the year. Thank you for allowing me to rant. Have a Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment