Saturday, July 6, 2013

Photo Catch Up

So I have been keeping up with my photo challenge, but I have not been sharing them with you. Bad blogger, go sit in the corner!...



So 2 weeks ago the theme was About Him. Hubby wanted to take this pic to enter into a picture theme for "I Do What I Want". I thought that would make the perfect pic for my challenge About Him :) Hubby the Rebel.
Last week the theme was Water. We found this fishy glass at a Chinese food buffet where we had dinner before going to see Fiddler on The Roof the day before our anniversary :)
And this weeks theme is Comedy. Hubby is a Juggler :) We took this pic at the Dallas Museum of Art on the 4th of July. We went there while taking my sister on a tour of Dallas before going out to Fair Park to watch Fireworks.
Well that gets us all caught up :) I feel like my eye for themes is getting better through this challenge :) I hope to get used to taking more photos in day to day life through this challenge, for scrapbooking obviously! Are you doing any challenges this year? Tell us about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment