Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Photo Challenge Catch Up

Ok, I'm behind again on my Photo Challenge. The most frustrating part is that I took the pic 2 weeks ago & just completely forgot to post it : /

So 2 weeks ago the theme was Yellow.
My friend Phil has spent the summer cleaning all the brush out of his back yard. In the process he found this sign buried under the overgrowth. I thought it was a perfect Yellow shot :)

Last weeks theme was I Made It! 
I chose my handmade fabric flower headband to photograph. I love this headband! It's so soft & feminine :) You can see more pics of it & become the proud new owner of it in my Shop.

This weeks theme is It's A Proverb
Proverbs 16:31 (ESV) Gray hair is a crown of glory; it is gained in a righteous life.
This is my Papa, he used to be a preacher. He is the strongest prayer warrior I've ever known. He has a gameshow host hair do ;)
We had to take him to the ER last night, he has heart problems. I would appreciate all prayers sent up for this prayer warrior!

No comments:

Post a Comment