Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy 80th Birthday Papa

This past Sunday was my Papa's 80th birthday :) I found out while trying to purchase decorations that apparently the party decorating people don't plan on the human race living past 60. I could buy decorations for someone turning 30, 40, 50, or 60 but not 80. But I digress...
 This is my Papa :) Yes he has a game show hosts hair do & there is probably an entire bottle of hair spray holding it that way. Papa is a wonderful Godly man who the world has been lucky to have for the past 80 years :)
 This is Papa with one of his sisters & one of his nieces who came to celebrate with us.
 My Papa & Meme
 Someone got Papa a card that played the chicken dance...this was the outcome :)
For his birthday Papa wanted to be able to buy some chickens to raise in the coop he built in his back yard (only in Texas...) so Hubby made a chicken to clip money to so he can buy his chickens. FogHorn LegHorn is Papa's favorite cartoon :)
Happy birthday Papa! I hope you had a great day! And enjoy your chickens :)

No comments:

Post a Comment