Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Commercial Sunday

I hope you all had a great day yesterday, watching some great commercials, eating some great food, being with friends and family. Am I the only one who was wondering why they were interrupting the commercials to show those men run after each other & push each other around? ;)
I have always loved the commercials during the Super Bowl! Advertisers come up with some of the funniest ideas to keep us intrigued during this sporting event. So this year I decided to make a list of my favorites to share with you. These are, in my opinion, the top 7 funniest commercials of Super Bowl 2012:
7) Chase QuickPay - Little boy is going to be a kicker
6) VW - I absolutely love the callback of the Vader Kid!
5) E-Trade - Bobby is Speed Dating lol
4) M&Ms - I guess this is why they never cartoonized the brown M&M, until now.
3) Chevy - One question, why would you give someone a minifridge out in the yard?
2) Doritos - Bribing works
1) Bud Lite - Here We Go

Then the sweetest commercial, in my opinion, was:
Kia - A dream car for real life, I love that his dream was to go pick up his wife :)

And the commercial that gave me goosebumps:
Chrysler - It's half time America

Those are my favorites for this years Super Bowl. What were your faves?

No comments:

Post a Comment