Monday, June 23, 2014

Book 18!


The 18th book on my Empty Shelf is "Sycamore Row" by John Grisham. This book takes place just a few years after his very first book, "A Time To Kill", left off. It is a different case, and you wouldn't be lost reading it as a stand alone book. However, having the back story from the first book made it that much more interesting.
When Hubby finally convinced me to give fiction books a chance, (yes I was one of those weirdos who only read nonfiction), "A Time To Kill" was the first book he gave me to try out. I loved it! That book will always hold a special place in my heart. I was, therefore, very excited when I heard that John Grisham was writing a new book using the same setting & several of the same characters! "Sycamore Row" did not disappoint!
Do you have a book that changed the way you read like "A Time To Kill" did for me? I love hearing about people's book choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment