Friday, May 12, 2017

Books 7, 8, & 9

Yikes, have I gotten behind! Here are the 3 most recent books to be added to my Empty Shelf!
"The Racketeer" by John Grisham was a good read, I really enjoy the perspective John Grisham writes from!
"Snacks" by Marcy Smothers, I got this book for Christmas & expected it to be a snack cookbook. What it actually is, is a book of little tidbits, or "snacks", about food! How fun is that?!
"Tortillas & Peanut Butter" by Dr. Linda Sonna & Lois Sonna Mark is a book you won't want to put down! I came across this book because the writers are the sister & mom of a play-wright in Dallas we frequently watch. I saw the cover & wanted to read it; I was not disappointed! I will let the blurb on the cover speak for itself: "True Confessions of an American Mom Turned Mexican Smuggler".
So how has your year of reading going?

No comments:

Post a Comment