Thursday, June 23, 2011

How to celebrate our aniversary

I just today read Jennasaurus blog about how she & her husband celebrated their 3 year anniversary, and it got me thinking about what Hubby & I are going to do for out 4 year anniversary in less than a week! I know this is something I should have started thinking about a long time ago, but I didn't so here we are.
I love the mini vacation idea Jennasaurus wrote about, but we are trying to save money to go to Disney World in April, so I don't think Hubby will be to keen on the mini vacay. Hes the budgeter & bill payer in our family which is good since before we married I was not doing so well with either of those adult tasks, but that's a whole different issue.
I want to do something fun, but not break the bank. On our first anniversary we went to a community college play & we both loved it! We love live theater. So I thought maybe we could go find a play to see, but that feels like a copout since we've done it.
This is as far as my thoughts have taken me. So what do you think? Do you have a fun inexpensive anniversary idea? If so please let me know, I'm running out of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment