Friday, June 24, 2011

So Far...

A couple of weeks ago I made a short list of crafts to work on this Summer, & reading back over the list I realized that I have already finished 2 of them! Granted they were probably two of the easier ones on my list, but still I'm excited :)
First I made a Flower Hair Clip

We decided to make hair flower clips to wear to the scrapbooking convention so we would be cute :) And I also made this one so I could post it on Etsy. We took a picture together looking cute with our hair flowers, & when I get that picture I'll show you.

The second thing I can cross off my crafting list is Flower shirt, purse, & hat pins

I love the way that looks on my hat :) I may have trouble parting with it lol

Thats what I've done off my summer to do list, how about you? And "summer resolutions" underway? Tell us about them.

2 comments: