Thursday, September 1, 2011

Oral Surgeon, Nursing Home, Hospital, Oh My!

This has been quite a busy week! It started out on Monday I took my wonderful Sis in law, Jamie, to the oral surgeon to have her wisdom teeth surgically removed :( So I spent the rest of the day at her house keeping her company & full of meds.
Monday morning I found out that my Nanny (AKA step-great-grandmother) had had a stroke & was being taken back to her nursing home because the hospital couldn't do anything more for her. My mom wanted to go see her & did not need to be going alone, so I took her out there very early Tuesday morning. It was about a 2 hour trip & we stayed & visited for awhile & then came back home.
Wednesday I took Tiffany, ...(I don't know that I've ever explained to you our living arrangement...Hubby & I live with Tiffany & Burns, and their 2 amazing sons Conner & Elias. We live in the upstairs of their house cuz they are awesome & don't mind having weirdos living above them.) ... so I took Tiffany to the hospital to have her gallbladder removed after having her appendix removed only 3 weeks ago :( Conner went to stay with one set of his grandparents - it's always nice to have multiple sets of grandparents - and I kept Elias in the waiting room.
So as you can see it has been one hectic week! I was a little surprised to be staying home today & just working.
Jamie is recovering, still on pain meds so not back to work yet. I haven't heard anything new about Nanny, and Tiffany's pain meds are making her nauseous. Hoping & praying that everyone gets well soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment