Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Coupon Goddess

I have been reading The Coupon Goddess' blog for several months, & she had great couponing tips as well as stories about her family. Then in the beginning on July she got hit by a car. I don't mean she was in a car accident, I mean she was walking & got hit by a car. You can read about it on her blog. But the reason I'm writing about this today is that she is now home with a long recovery ahead of her. She said in her most recent post that she can only sit up in her wheel chair for 2 hours at a time & other than that she is laying in bed staring at the ceiling. So I would like to request prayer for Melanie, The Coupon Goddess. If you would like to you can subscribe to her blog so you can follow her progress, & maybe leave her an uplifting comment. I know she can use all the kind words she can get right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment