Thursday, August 4, 2011

Halloween already?

Well yesterday I decided to create a Halloween mini album to put on Etsy. My reasoning for this is that usually by the time I decide to make a holiday themed item its to late to post it in time for someone to get it before the holiday is over. So this one I did in plenty of time :) I finished the Halloween album today & thought it was so cute that I wanted to share it with you.
This is the cover, I made those flowers :)
Pages 1 & 2 Boo with a black cat & a witch flying in the moon light
Pages 3 & 4 Trick or Treat with a frame for a picture of someone Trick or Treating, Toil & Trouble with a raven
Pages 5 & 6 Beware of Bumps in the Night, & spooktacular
Pages 7 & 8 A witch brewing something spooky, ghosts, PARTY, boo, spooky, Oct 31 (Put it in your calendar, that's Halloween)
Pages 9 & 10 Trick or Treat Beware of the Dark, Its Halloween
Back cover lots of stars :)

I bound the album with my Bind It All, which I love! One of my favorite purchases for my scrapbook station!

So what have you been working on? Do you think it is to early for a Halloween album? Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to give you the link so you can see the book in my shop, please visit: http://www.etsy.com/listing/79139060/halloween-mini-album-end-of-summer-sale
    for more info on this spooky album :)

    ReplyDelete