Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wedding Weekend

Tim & Cassie are married and are spending their honeymoon in Boston :) We had a fun weekend! Friday afternoon we had the rehearsal, & then dinner at Black Eyed Pea. After The Bride & Groom to be said their goodbyes until the time their eyes meet walking down the aisle, we went to our house for some girly fun. We made chocolate fondue, watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding, & talked about marriage :)
The day of the wedding we went to get pedicures.
 Cassie - Bride, relaxing
 Tiffany - Bridesmaid - crazy lady who lives downstairs ;)
 Addison - Junior Bridesmaid
 Me - Bridesmaid
 Don't we look relaxed :)
 Please excuse my ugly feet, here's my pedicure.
 After our pedicure Cassie went to a hair appointment, & Addison went to a hair appointment. So Tiffany & I decided to try something different for our hair. As you will see in the pics to come this worked well for Tiffany, but my hair resembled the top of a poodles head. Thanks to Addison's mom & her hair straigtener, my hair was saved before wedding time.
 The beautiful bride putting on lotion

 Mr. & Mrs. Tim Sabolchick!!!! (since I was in the wedding I have no pics of the wedding)
 Aren't they adorable! If you are wondering how I know these people & why I was in their wedding... well, Tim & I have been going to the same church since we were 7. He brought Cassie to our church about 5 years ago & they started dating shortly thereafter. We are all friends & we are very happy that they have now joined us old boring married people ;)
 See don't we look old, boring, & married? (Isn't Hubby hot!)
 Sorry for the blurry pic, but here is Brother & Sister in law, another adorable couple!
 Tim loves the Texas Rangers!
 This cake is beautiful!
 Father Daughter dance
 This is Sergio - a friend from church, James & Tiffany - The crazy people who live downstairs, Monica - Sergio's beautiful wife, & me
 The groom & groomsmen singing kareoke - James - Best Man - Tim's Brother, Hubby - Groomsman, James - Groomsman, & Tim - Groom
Bride & Bridesmaids singing "Girl's Just Want To Have Fun" The one I haven't introduced you to yet is Niki - Maid of Honor
 Me & my sister :)
Bouquet Toss!
So that was my weekend! Did you have any exciting plans over the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment