Wednesday, November 23, 2011

ATK Magazine

So tomorrow is Thanksgiving! Hubby & I will be going to his aunt's house along with about 20 other people :) I am making a squash casserole & a much requested Chocolate & peanut butter cheese ball. I will try to remember to take pics to share with you as I'm cooking.
While preparing my Thanksgiving menu I received the exciting news that I had won Wanna Be A Country Cleaver's giveaway for an ATK Cooking Magazine! If you aren't aware I have a 4 shelf bookshelf just for my cookbooks :) So I am very excited about this magazine! It came in the mail after I had chosen my recipes for Thanksgiving, but you can be sure that I will be using it for my Christmas menu!
Thank you Country Cleaver for this wonderful magazine! I am going to thoroughly enjoy it! :)
So what are you doing for Thanksgiving? Are you cooking or being cooked for? Are you going to visit family or are you thankful to not be with family? I would love to hear your plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment