Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween

I love Halloween! The scary spooky, the candy, the fun, what's not to love! & yes we dressed up :)
Do you know who we are?
Do you have a guess?
If you are like most people you will say a sunflower & a Zombie, which is technically true. But do you know what these two things have in common?
The video game Plants vs Zombies!
If you got it, then you are super cool in my book! :) Which may or may not be a good thing...
 I had a pretty busy Halloween weekend! On Saturday we had a scavenger hunt with our youth group in which we did things like hum the theme to Mission Impossible while acting like spies in a Walgreens, we wore fake mustaches, we climbed a tree...ok the teenagers climbed a tree I had to stay on the ground to take a picture for proof. They had a great time, and so did I :) Then Sunday was our church's Fall Festival which is always a huge success! I helped prepare nachos & hot dogs in the kitchen, then I went & played games with Conner. Then Halloween night Conner helped me pass out candy to the neighborhood kids. He had a great time & the kids thought he was really cute (how often does a 2 year old hand you candy?)
So Halloween was a lot of fun for our house! What about you? Any excitement for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment