Friday, March 21, 2014

Road Trip!

Today my mom & I drove to Oklahoma! We are spending the night in Davis & going to Wynnewood tomorrow to pet a baby tiger at the zoo! My mom loves tigers! So for her Christmas, Mother's Day, Birthday gift we are road tripping to pet tigers!
We stopped in Ardmore for dinner. If you are ever in Ardmore, OK you have to stop at Catfish Corner! Amazing catfish, slightly spicy hush puppies, & best of all wonderful green tomato relish! Yum yum!
My Hubby's mommy's Christmas gift to my mom was a night at Laville Inn, an adorable little bed & breakfast in downtown Davis, OK. We are staying in the Palms suite.
There are palms all over the room, & there is also a Scentsy warmer! I love me some Scentsy!
We have a huge walkin shower with 3 shower heads!
And a whirlpool bathtub! Which my mom keeps talking about going to try out.
And last but certainly not least we have a huge balcony! So excuse me while I go enjoy my book on the balcony with my mom :) Tomorrow I will tell you all about the zoo & the petting of the tigers!

No comments:

Post a Comment