Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Top BBQ

Our BBQ loving friend informed Hubby & I that Texas Monthly had a Top 50 BBQ in Texas issue out!
& that there was a passport to document each of the 50 you check out! So of course I went and bought said magazine!
Tonight we got our first stickers in our passports! Top 5 BBQ! Of course they are one of the Top 50 in Texas! We went with our BBQ loving friend & his wife, so we decided to split their Top 50 Experience. Half a pound of Brisket, Sausage, Pulled Pork (which they were out of so we got more brisket), & Ribs & 4 sides. With 4 of us eating til we were stuffed, there were still leftovers! It was all so good! We have been here several times since I wrote that first post, & I would like to retract my statement about their brisket. It is now my favorite meat there! It has a great bark on it with a great rub!
So go get your Passport & start eating your way around Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment