Friday, July 8, 2011

In the Freezer

Well, after getting so much motivation the past couple of days to snack healthy I went grocery shopping. I bought grapes, blueberries, strawberries, & peaches. The grapes are in the freezer, and I had some for a snack today. I don't like grapes, but frozen grapes are delish! They are so much sweeter than regular grapes & have a nice texture :) The blueberries & strawberries are also in the freezer, and I will be cutting up the peaches tonight to be frozen. Then I need to make a trip to Costco for a tub of Greek yogurt, & I will be making fruit smoothies! Greek yogurt, frozen fruit, & some local honey is what I'm told will make a great smoothie.
I wanted to get a cucumber so I could soak it in white vinegar & see if it's as good as I have heard, but Walmart was out of them! I didn't realize that cucumbers were such a hot commodity! So I'll have to save that experiment for another day.
I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment