Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My New Blog Header

As you may remember, back in November I won a blog makeover thanks to I Heart Naptime & Funky Faith Designs!
I was very excited since I had no idea how to makeover my blog by myself. Through the process I came to the realization that I really already loved my crafty ribbon background, so we decided to keep that in place. Funky Faith Designs was able to create the new header you see above for me, and if you will notice, the "o" in "you" is a picture of the very first hair flower I ever created! I love this new header! After she created it for me, my super talented Hubby was able to make it work seamlessly with the existing background :)
Thank you for being patient with us while the remodeling was taking place, and thank you I Heart Naptime, Funky Faith Designs, and Hubby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment