Friday, May 18, 2012

Going to Disney World!

Sunday morning I will be on a plane with Hubby, my brother & sister, and one of my sets of adopted parents :) we will be headed to Orlando!!! I am so excited! We will be staying at a Disney resort thanks to adopted parents time share, and will spend everyday at a different Disney park. We are also going to spend one day at Hogwarts in Universal Studios :)
This will be Hubby's, sister's, and my first time at Disney World! I downloaded a countdown app about a year ago to keep track of how long until this trip, when I downloaded it, it seemed like an eternity away! Now less than 2 days!!!
I promise to share more pics than you ever wanted to see when we get back :)
If you have any last minute tips to share with us they are welcomed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment