Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hogsmeade!!!

I want to live in Hogsmeade!!! Today we took a short break from Disney to visit Universal Studios Islands of Adventure. The main reason for this was to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! It was amazing!!! I told Hubby I want to live there, in Hogsmeade! I didn't want to leave! Imagine walking right into the pages of one of your favorite books, that's exactly what The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is! Universal has created an entire city, and it's amazing! We rode Harry Potters Forbidden Journey, Dragons Challenge, & even Flight of the Hippogriff (more for kids, but I had to ride everything!). We visited Olivanders wand shop, Zonkos, and Honeydukes (where Hubby bought me a chocolate frog!). And we had dinner in Three Broomsticks. We also had Butterbeer and pumpkin juice, both very yummy! It was so much more than I was hoping for!

No comments:

Post a Comment