Monday, December 3, 2012

My Birthday

I had a great day today! I woke & Hubby was still in bed which is always nice. He worked from home today (Thanks Lacey!). Then I looked at my phone and the screen was full of FaceBook notifications telling me Happy Birthday :) I also got several emails from the weirdest places (like our home owners insurance) telling me Happy Birthday! Everywhere I turned I was being wished a happy birthday!
Hubby & I went to lunch together, and then I crafted most of the day while Hubby worked next to me :) What more could I ask for?!

I had amazing Thai food for dinner with friends & family, you know, since I'm part Thai ;)
I had a great time! Thank you all who came!!!

Then ice cream! Who needs cake?!
I also received the cutest videos ever!!! (Thank you Tiffany!)
Conner actually signed I love you! I've never seen him do it before, he has tried for a long time! I love him so much!
Elias is getting so big! And he said my name!!! (They call me Bo, it's my extra special name given to me by Conner) I cherish these videos :)

Lastly, we went to Chick Fila where Conner & Elias' dad is manager, & he gave me unsweet tea for my birthday (I wasn't hungry for anything else lol).
I had a great day filled with friends, family, and fun...and food lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment