Thursday, October 31, 2013

Ghost

I have been dying to tell you about the newest member of our little family!
Meet Ghost! Isn't he adorable! I thought Halloween would be the perfect day to introduce him to the world ;) and yes, if you were wondering, my Hubby is a fan of Game of Thrones : / and he conveniently forgot to mention that's where he got the name from until I had agreed to it...
He adores me :) & the feeling is mutual!
He also loves car rides :)
He joined our family because my brother & sister found him abandoned on the side of the road the night before she was to have my nephew! Not a great time to be taking in stray dogs! So he came to live with us :)
This weeks photo challenge theme is Halloween Fun. I had no idea what I was getting myself into when I decided Ghost and weird gourds would be a cool Halloween pic! At one point he took off with the yellow gourd in his mouth! I thought surely that was the end of it, but I was able to get it back with only a few teeth marks! So needless to say, this is not the picture I envisioned, but it took a bag of dog treats to get it!
Ghost wishes everyone a happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment