Thursday, October 24, 2013

Photos

I owe you 4 weeks of photo challenge pics! And I don't want to disappoint!
Three weeks ago the theme was Guilty Pleasure, more importantly it was the week my nephew was born!
This is my pic for that theme because it is my pleasure to share pics of my adorable nephew!!! However I guess that's cheating since I don't feel guilty about it ;) Also, I made nephew that owl :)
Also, can you believe how great my sister looks after just having a baby!! :) she's awesome!

Two weeks ago the theme was Think Big
Think Big nephew! You can do amazing things through Christ! You have a family who loves you very much! :)

Last week the theme was Blast to the Past
My sister gave my brother this bear when they had just started dating, now nephew gets to cuddle with it :)

And this weeks theme is Borrowed
Tuesday my mom & I borrowed these adorable boys & took them to a pumpkin patch! They had a great time! :)

So that's what's been going on in our neck of the woods :)

No comments:

Post a Comment