Friday, February 6, 2015

Bishop Arts Fun!



Last weekend, Hubby & I went on a double date with some friends to check out Dallas' only Cidery. We shared a sampling of all 4 of their home brewed ciders, & they did not disappoint. The bartender was so knowledgeable, you would think he owned the place! This will definitely be a place we come back to!
 We decided to walk to Oddfellows for dinner. Their Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese has been on my mind ever since! Chicken tenders covered in buffalo sauce atop a heaping bowl of creamy mac & cheese with blue cheese crumbles sprinkled throughout. I should have taken a picture, but that would have required putting my fork down! ;)
After dinner we were much to full for the best pie you have ever had, so we decided on a nightcap at Whitehall Exchange. I have walked past this place numerous times & always thought their indoor/outdoor bar was a cool concept. It was too cold to take advantage of it this trip though! Which just means we will have to go back :)
 And this Choco-Tini will have me coming back anyway! The perfect dessert drink, but I wouldn't drink more than one - the possibility of a sugar coma would be real! ;)

I am having so much fun trying new places in Dallas! Is there somewhere you think I should add to my list?


No comments:

Post a Comment