Monday, January 16, 2012

Do it to the best of your ability

"If a man is called to be a street sweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause and say, here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well." -Martin Luther King Jr.


Thanks to Facebook, I found this quote today & I love it! No matter what tasks we are called upon to do, we should do them well. This is something I need to be reminded of from time to time, and appreciate the way Dr. King says it.


So for week 2 of the Photo Challenge the theme was modern & I remembered at 11:45 last night, 15 mins before the pic was due. So I took this pic:
My newly healed Tattoo, free of all ointment :)

This weeks assignment is Windows, and I'm going to try to plan a little better for this one & not wait til the last 15 mins. If you are interested in joining this weekly photography group see Photo Challenge for details. And let me know in the comments if you post any pics in the group so I can go check them out!

Happy Martin Luther King Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment