Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Photo Challenge

This year I decided to join a weekly photo challenge to stretch my thinking when it comes to taking pictures, and to hopefully challenge my scrapbooking :) I actually made this decision last year, and stuck with it for about a month & a half. So here I am again at the beginning of another year, hoping to stick with the challenge this time.
I joined a Flickr group called Weekly Photo Challenge 2012 the first weeks theme was Colors, and you can see the pic I took here. Sorry, at the moment I can not put the picture directly in the blog because my camera died :(
Anyway, it is a picture of my box of 120 crayons that my mom bought me for Christmas a few years ago :) No, not when I was a child, but just a few years ago. I love crayons & coloring books! Coloring is actually the first activity that my Sister & I bonded over when my brother brought her home to "meet the family". If she loves to color then how could I not love her? Well that and all her other wonderfulness :)
So this weeks theme is Modern. I will be thinking about this & will have a pic by Sunday that is modern. If you are interested in challenging your picture taking skills, then I would like to invite you to join the Weekly Photo Challenge 2012, we are going to have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment