Friday, December 16, 2011

Free Shipping Day

Today, Friday, December 16th, is National Free Shipping Day! Many online businesses (including ScrappinArt) are offering free shipping to arrive by Christmas! So if you haven't gotten all your Christmas shopping finished then today is the day to do it! Also if you have liked some of the items I have written about, then you can pick them up today & take advantage of the Free Shipping! Like The Hidden Tree, Date Night Mini Album, Rock & Roll Baby Girl Mini Album, and the Flower Hair Clip, & Flower Pins.
I can't believe Christmas is so close! But at the same time I am so excited! Celebrating with family, cooking great food, picking out & giving gifts to the people I love, I love all of it! And why? Because I have been freed by my Savior!
Have a great weekend before Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment