Saturday, February 15, 2014

Books 8 & 9!

The 8th book on my Empty Shelf is "The Lincoln Lawyer" by Michael Connelly. My mother in law has been telling me I needed to read this author for awhile now. This book has Matthew Mcconaughey on the cover which was a great reason to read it ;) I really enjoyed the book! Hubby & I will be watching the movie soon :)
The 9th book I added to the shelf was "Exposed - Confessions of a Wedding Photographer" by Claire Lewis. This was a quick read, I got through it in 2 nights. It is very interesting, mixing crazy wedding stories with her own life stories. All through high school I wanted to be a wedding consultant, and I really enjoy hearing wedding stories :)
I would definitely recommend both of these books!
How's your reading coming along this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment